About Beth Jaworski
Beth is a lifelong resident of the metro Milwaukee area and loves it here. A full time Realtor® since 1992, Beth most enjoys getting to know the families that she is helping to move, and watching them grow and change over the years. Most (75 - 80%) of Beth's business is repeat and referral, a statistic that reflects the quality of service Beth provides.
When she's not busy selling real estate Beth loves to go to Packer games, summer festivals at the lakefront, and the art museum. She also loves to dine out at the many wonderful restaurants in the metro area and/or catch some live music at one of the outdoor concert series or clubs.
Beth believes that selling real estate is more than selling just bricks and mortar - it's selling a community and a lifestyle. Most importantly, it is a people business. Beth wants each and every customer and client to feel that their needs and goals are heard, and that throughout the transaction, they are met.
For a no-obligation consultation to discuss your real estate goals, please email or call Beth today. References gladly given.
Awards and Designations:
- ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative
- CHMS-Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist (less than 5% of all Realtors hold this designation)
- GREEN Designation
- GRI-Graduate Realtors® Institute
- National Sales Award – every year from 1997 through 2016
- President’s Club – every year from 2000 through 2016
- Ten time 5 Star Client Satisfaction Award winner
- 2008 Chairwoman of the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors
- Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors (GMAR) "Realtor of the Year" in 2004
- Top 5% of all WI Realtors in closed production
- #1 agent for # of units sold at Elmbrook/Wauwatosa office in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA) "Distinguished Service Award" recipient in 2016